BTS’ impact is superfluous on the Gen-Z at a global scale. Its influence has been steadily and quite overwhelming gaining traction around the globe in 2023 as well. All credit of this grand success of BTS goes to the amazing response their fans towards chart-topping albums. Similarly, the equally successful solo endeavors of band members receive admiration from global fans.
This article is going to enlighten its readers with the particulars of the famous music boy band known as BTS. Further, we will discuss the BTS net worth of band and its members along with upcoming tour schedule, most popular songs and top albums of this band.
BTS Band and its members
BTS is a South Korean music band which consists of seven all male members. In 2010, this band has been formed by a music company named Big Hit Entertainment. The acronym BTS stands for Korean name “Bangtan Sonyeondan” which translates to “Bulletproof Boy Scouts”. Moreover BTS is also referred to as “Bangtan Boys”, and this band enjoys a huge fan following globally which is collectively referred to as “BTS Army”. The BTS members are as follows:
- Jeon Jung-kook is a vocalist in the band, famously referred as Jungkook;
- Kim Tae-hyung is also a vocalist in the band, famously referred as V;
- Park Ji-min is also a vocalist in the band, famously referred as Jimin;
- Kim Seok-jin is also a vocalist in the band, famously referred as Jin;
- Min Yoon-gi is a rapper in the band, famously referred as Suga;
- Kim Nam-joon is the leader of the band and also a rapper, famously referred as RM;
- Jung Ho-seok is also a rapper in the band, famously referred as J-Hope.
What are the major achievements of BTS?
We will lay out their achievements in a list to organize them in a structural manner:
- Debut and performance of song “No more Dream” for first album “2 Cool 4 Skool”– June 12th, 2013.
- The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2 (2015) and The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever (2016) entered the U.S. Billboard 200.
- Wings (2016), ranked at 26th on the Billboard 200, this is marked as the highest ever chart rank attained by a K-pop album.
- Love Yourself: Her (2017), ranked at 7th on the Billboard 200, this is marked as the highest ever rank attained by an Asian artist.
- In March 2016, Forbes listed BTS as the “Most Retweeted Artist” on Twitter.
- In May 2016, Twitter introduced its first ever “K-pop Emoji” that featured BTS.
- In June 2017, BTS band was named as “One of the 25 most influential people on the internet” by Time magazine.
- On November 20th, 2017, BTS earned a spot in 2018’s edition of Guinness World Records for “having the world’s most Twitter engagements for a music group.”
- In September 2018, BTS, as ambassadors for UNICEF, addressed the United Nations General Assembly.
- In October 2018, Time named BTS as “Next Generation Leaders”, and featured them on the Time magazine cover.
- In 2019, BTS achieved a rare feat as it became the third group in 50 years to have “Three number one albums in less than 12 months on the Billboard 200 charts” and joined “The Beatles” and “The Monkees”.
- On November 24th, 2020, BTS became the first K-pop music band to get a nomination in the Grammy Awards in “Best Pop Duo/Group Performance” category.
What are the most popular songs and albums of BTS?
We will lay out their songs and albums in two parallel lists to organize them in a structural manner:
|No More Dream (2013)||2 Cool 4 Skool (2013)|
|Love Yourself: Her (2017)||Dark & Wild (2014)|
|I Need U (2015)||The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1 (2015)|
|For You (2015)||The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 2 (2015)|
|Daydream (2018)||The Most Beautiful Moment in Life: Young Forever (2016)|
|Fake Love (2018)||Wings (2016)|
|Wake Up (2014)|
What is the net worth of BTS Band?
According to a recent report published by the Times Now network, BTS and its members as a collective entity of music band are estimated to have a combined net worth of $3.6 billion in 2022-2023. However, it can be further divided into individual net worth figures of each member which is as follows in descending order:
- J-Hope – approximately $24-26 million in 2023;
- Suga – approximately $25 million in 2023;
- RM – approximately $20-22 million in 2023;
- Jungkook – approximately $20-22 million in 2023;
- V – approximately $20-22 million in 2023;
- Jin – approximately $20 million in 2023;
- Jimin – approximately $20 million in 2023.
On October 15th, 2020, Big Hit Entertainment listed their IPO in the South Korea’s stock market listing as the biggest in last three years. After the IPO, BTS’s all seven members became multimillionaires.
How many tours have BTS been in so far?
The first world music tour that BTS did was named “The Red Bullet” in 2014, since then BTS as a band has been a part of 5 concert tours, 6 fan meeting tours, 4 joint tours and 16 concerts, majority of these has been organized in Korea itself. In 2015, BTS first tour to Japan was named “BTS’s First Japan Tour-Wake Up: Open Your Eyes”. Similarly, the Most Beautiful Moment in Life on Stage Tour in 2016, the Wings Tour in 2017, the Love Yourself Tour in 2018, the Permission to Dance on Stage Tour in 2022. One tour named “Map of the Soul” Tour which was scheduled in 2020 got cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic lockdown imposition.
Is there any upcoming tour of BTS and their scheduled timeline?
As of now there is no confirmed tour scheduled for BTS. However there has been a speculation about a reunion world tour in 2025. But there is neither an official confirmation to it nor any venue is decided yet.
|InterBSEB Home||Click Here|